Studio 13 is at the eastern end of the building facing the road, and sits over Studios 11 and 12. The external walls are mostly masonry but with some timber frame, and it has two windows facing the road, one window overlooking the courtyard, and two windows in the north east corner. It also has a large north-facing skylight.
Studio 13 was probably formed from two adjacent top-floor rooms, one a studio the other a net loft. Access originally was via an external wooden staircase, but the renovations have also connected it to the street level with an internal staircase and lift.
It has been used by the St Ives School of Painting since 1938, and is now called the Leonard Fuller Studio.
Current occupant: St Ives School of Painting.